Directors of Restaurant Operations lead their team on key planning issues and business operations decisions. They set business objectives and performance goals for each department, and conduct meetings with department heads to review procedures and performance. Directors of Restaurant Operations oversee the monitoring and reporting of departmental performance. They provide financial oversight and monitoring, and prepare and present financial and operations reports to senior management and the board of directors.
- Strong organizational and administrative skills
- Proven problem-solving and negotiation abilities
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to lead teams from all departments
- 10 to 15 years of senior management experience
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in hospitality or business administration