Global Hospitality for Business Executives
A program by Sommet Education, extensively designed for upcoming leaders in the Asian Hospitality Industry.
The program will strengthen knowledge and increase understanding on how to prepare Asia to become a world first class hospitality destination.
The unique learning modules will provide participants with an enhanced skillset to evaluate current business modules, discover latest trends and generate growth.
Structure: Two modules taken over 3 months
- Module 1 7-9 February 2020
- Module 2 30 March – 3 April 2020
- Module 1 Bali, Indonesia
- Module 2 Glion, Switzerland
Who should attend? Mid and Senior Management, Entrepreneurs & Owners
7-9 February, 2020
Bali International Training and Development Center (BITDeC) is a family-owned foundation with a vision to bring transformational change to society through new ways of learning.
Its 15-hectare campus is shared by two institutions: Politeknik Internasional Bali (PIB) and Bali Culinary Pastry School (BCPS).
Monday and Tuesday am
Strengthen understanding of key hospitality business functions whilst sharpening personal business acumen
- Latest Global Economic Trends
- Best Practices
- Swiss Hospitality vs Modern
- Europe vs Asia
- World demand
Tuesday pm and Wednesday
Shape the future of your organization through implementing the latest industry innovations and trends.
- Resort Management
- Technology and Innovation
- Wellness Industry
- Multiple Businesses in Global Hospitality
30 March to 3 April, 2020
About Sommet Education
Sommet Education is a world leading hospitality education group that offers students and partners access to the very latest thinking and practices from across the hospitality and experiential sectors at two world class institutions – Glion and Les Roches.
Value Driven Finance
Monday & Tuesday am
Develop a deeper knowledge of how to increase profitability, manage the profit chain and ensure ROI.
- Asset & Fund Management
- Profitability Management
- Working Capital Management
- Types of Business investment
Sales and Marketing Concepts
Tuesday pm & Wednesday am
Recognize the importance of using various sales and marketing concepts, and encounter the value of digital disruption to connect with today’s current target markets.
• Digital Disruption
• Sales strategies
• Business Relation Development
• Social Media Platforms
Performance and Profitability
Wednesday pm & Thursday am
Align performance frameworks to gain a critical appreciation of the effective link between performance and profitability.
- Theories and Frameworks
- Chains vs Independent Business Models
- Value Creation
Entrepreneurship Owner Management
Thursday pm & Friday
Understand what businesses need to successfully grow new ventures.
- Business Planning Development
- Concepts and Strategies
- Exit Industry Strategies
Why should I attend?
This program is essential if you wish to:
- Strengthen your Hospitality business skills and discover latest trends and new visions that will help you develop further.
- Immerse yourself in inspiring learning environments which combine hospitality with the best of Business innovation.
- Advance your career with other global leaders and build valuable networks.
- Implement your knowledge gained from real case studies related to your professional environment.
- Gain insight from unique guest speakers, leaders and strategic professionals to build your sustainable success.
- Receive Co-branded certification upon completion of the program.
Registration deadline: Janaury 15, 2019
The program fee includes course materials, lunches and coffee breaks during the program. It excludes participants cost of travel, lodging and miscellaneous charges.
How to apply
To apply to the course please contact us directly using the following details:
Mrs Augyawati Joe
Telephone: +6 2811 811 3828