Leading Growth, Driving Expansion
A joint program between BCA College Athens and Sommet Education on Owner Management, to gain greater insight into the needs and interests of investors and operating companies.
An opportunity to come together in an inspiring learning environment.
Date: 12 and 13 March, 2020
Location: BCA College, Athens
Who should attend? Senior Managers, Owners and Hospitality Leaders.
Day 1: Acquisitions and Business expansion Hotel Development.
Day 2: Disruption and Innovation influencing and negotiating.
This interactive course introduces you to the importance of effectively managing relationships with owners.
You will learn how to maximise your personal and positional power and successfully develop influencing skills and to negotiate more proficient for both short and long term goals.
- Appreciate the importance of aligning the interests of owners and management companies.
- Understand the latest global trends in hotel brands, products and business models to align owner and operator relationships.
- Utilise the best practice tools for hotel development business planning to evaluate investment opportunities.
- Analyse hotel market performance in order to maximise the return on investment.
- Learn about new concepts, ideas and innovation that create unique differentiation and positioning within the market.
- Explore your relationship to risk and boost your capacity to negotiate more effectively.
Dr. Dimitrios Diamantis
Lecturer in Business & Management and Dean of Graduate Studies.
Dimitrios brings 20 years of lecturing experience to Les Roches, Switzerland, having taught at institutions in the UK, France and Malaysia.
He has also worked extensively within the hospitality sector. Dimitrios has published several books on the globalization of tourism and hospitality, as well as on ecotourism. For the past five years he has been a member of the judging panel for the Greek Tourism Awards.
Registration deadline: March 2, 2020
The program fee included course materials, lunches and coffee breaks during the program. It excludes participants cost of travel, lodging and miscellaneous charges.
How to apply
To apply to the course please contact us directly using the following details:
Faye Skenteris, Admissions Office Coordinator
Telephone: (+30) 210 7253783