Heads of Distribution develop and maintain internal client management systems, as well as ensure timely and accurate delivery of customized reporting to clients. They manage all aspects of the distribution and marketing of financial products and services, including the development of marketing materials such as advertising, presentations and roadshows. Heads of Distribution maintain client mailing lists and organize and participate in client events. They identify potential new clients for acquisition and manage the request for proposal (RFP) process for pursuing them. They also assist in researching prospective clients and coordinate market research to monitor competitors’ activities.
- Excellent client-facing communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong time management and organization abilities
- Experience in financial services sales and marketing
- Skill at making effective presentations
- Ability to work well under pressure and multitasking
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in finance or business administration