Online Partner Development Directors identify, secure and negotiate all contracts with partners who meet the online travel agency’s quality and service standards. They develop and maintain superior partner relations through proactive management and consultation, and by providing ongoing data and feedback. They foster loyalty by exceeding partners’ expectations and by becoming a valuable source for partners. Online Partner Development Directors develop and manage the agency’s regional sales teams. They devise and implement successful sales strategies for sales teams. They establish market forecasts including the number of target properties, revenue and margin estimates, and they manage the agency to meet or exceed regional performance goals by ensuring the best possible inventory and rates.
- 8+ years experience in sales or account management in an e-commerce or travel company
- Excellent interpersonal and oral communication skills
- Strong writing and presentation abilities
- Ability to influence internal and external decision makers
- Proven contract negotiation skills
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in hospitality or business administration