Quality Managers develop, communicate and implement quality assurance plans and policies. They establish service excellence and performance improvement measures. They coordinate with operations departments to institute, monitor and maintain performance standards. They ensure compliance with national and international standards and legislation. Quality Managers monitor adherence to environmental, health and safety standards. They identify and implement appropriate quality-related training programs, and measure institutional performance by collecting data and producing statistical reports of customer satisfaction.
- Strong managerial skills with multiple levels of organization
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Previous hospitality industry experience a plus
- Ability to write clearly and make effective presentations
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in hospitality or business administration