Real Estate Investment Analyst
Real Estate Investment Analysts are responsible for executing real estate transactions on behalf of the firm. Major tasks include evaluation of investment proposals, underwriting, due diligence, deal structuring, investment committee proposals, legal documentation, and internal business planning.
Real Estate Investment Analysts participate in collecting and maintaining a database of market and property level research information in order to see the future supply and demand as well as the trends in the real estate market. Analysts develop complex financial models to perform cash flow analysis on various types of real estate investments such as land development, property acquisition, debt and joint venture financing opportunities relating to office, retail and hotel. They analyze financial performance of properties to identify the opportunities in order to maximize the return on investment. In addition, Analysts assist in the due diligence review process of new acquisitions by coordinating interdepartmental tasks and external consultants’ productivity. They also participate in the transfer of project responsibility and asset information to the asset and property management staff.
- Expert knowledge of financial modeling & various return metrics (i.e. IRR, Cash on Cash, Equity Return Multiple etc)
- Proficiency in procuring, analyzing and synthesizing market research
- Strong quantitative, analytical and organizational skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Strong presentation skills
- Ability to work with all levels of a multi-faceted corporation
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, economics, mathematics or other financial or business discipline