Founded in 1999, Ducasse Education transfers outstanding expertise in culinary and pastry arts through its network of schools in France (Centre de Formation Alain Ducasse, Ecole Nationale Supérieure de Pâtisserie, Ecole de Cuisine Alain Ducasse) and abroad. Academic programmes include bachelor’s degrees, courses for career changers and continuous professional training, as well as private courses for food enthusiasts, delivered across three schools in France and partnerships with overseas universities.
Ducasse Education maintains the highest standards of its field with training and courses that focus on practical learning techniques, using precision, innovation and a rigorous skills-based methodology.
3 schools to choose from:
Bachelor in Culinary Arts ( offered in French or in English) – 3 year
Programmes for career changers and entrepreneurs ( offered in French or English):
- Culinary Essentials – 9 weeks
- Pastry Essentials – 5 weeks
- Culinary Arts Diploma – 8 months
- Superior Culinary Arts Diploma – 6 months
Bachelor in French Pastry Arts (offered in French or English) – 3 years
Programmes for career changers and entrepreneurs (offered in French or English):
- CAP Pâtissier – 8 months
- AAP Chocolatier-Confiseur – 8 months
- L’Essentiel de la Boulangerie – 2 months
- French Pastry Arts Diploma – 7.5 months
- Superior French Pastry Arts Diploma – 2 months
- French Bakery Arts Programme – 2 months
- French Chocolate and Confectionary Arts Programme – 2 months
- French Pastry Campus – 2 months
Ducasse Education has built international alliances with renowned historic academic partners such as the Johnson & Wales University in the USA and George Brown College in Canada as well as Yeditepe in Turkey, Bishulim in Israel and IHM-A in India. These academic partnerships support the creation of exclusive sessions and enable students to follow specialisation programmes within the Ducasse Education schools or partner institutions.