Butler Services Supervisors recognize important and repeat guests; they develop personal contact with guests, find out guest preferences and proactively anticipate guest needs and requirements. They maintain open communication and ensure guest complaints and feedbacks are handled efficiently by supervising team members and liaising with other related departments. They lead, motivate and continuously develop the Butler team in order to maximize colleague productivity, departmental revenue and guest satisfaction. They conduct regular quality checks on floor receptions and butler’s pantries to ensure standards and consistency are maintained at the highest level at all times. They overview the annual vacation plan, duty rosters and special staffing requirements. They ensure that the team adheres to company standards, business conduct guidelines and ethics, procedures including Health & Safety policies, and Butler’s grooming standards.
- Very strong command of the English language plus an additional language
- Computer literacy with knowledge of MS Office and Property Management System (preferably Opera)
- Leadership, motivation and good social skills
- Previous supervisory experience in Front Office, Butlers or F&B
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in hospitality
- Passion for hospitality, solution orientated, flexible and team player